Minor Paint Correction Detail.
Time: 4 Days Approx.
- Small vehicles: Ford Fiesta, Renault Clio – £500
- Medium vehicles: Ford Focus, Audi A3 – £550
- Large vehicles: Ford Mondeo, BMW 3 and 5 Series – £600
- X-large vehicles: large estates, 4x4s and SUVs – £650
- Vans and MPVs are POA.
The minor paint correction detail involves a two stage machine polish using a medium abrasive compounding stage, which is going to remove a serious amount of paintwork imperfections. The following refining stage using a finishing polish and soft polishing pad, restores the paintwork back to an incredible deep gloss finish. For most vehicles, this service will provide an amazing finish and usually achieves between 80 – 90% defect removal.
- Wheels fully decontaminated including the brake callipers to remove iron fallout and tar deposits.
- Wheel arches flushed and cleaned, tyre walls cleaned using dedicated tyre brush.
- Exhaust tips cleaned.
- Door shuts and sills pre-rinsed and cleaned using a variety of soft detailing brushes and all purpose cleaner.
- Bodywork extensively washed using snow foam, hand washed using the two-bucket method (including grit guards),premium high lubricity shampoo and a Gtechniq microfibre wash mitt.
- A soft detailing brush and all purpose cleaner are used to clean the grilles, badges, filler cap area and window sills etc.
- Two stage decontamination process to remove iron fallout/ferrous contaminants and tar deposits.
- A second Snow foam wash to ensure decontamination chemical remnants are fully removed.
- Paintwork, windows and lights are clay barred to remove all final surface contamination.
- Vehicle dried using soft microfibre drying towels.
- Wheels, panel gaps and crevices blown dry to remove the trapped water and to eliminate any drips.
- Plastic trim and any delicate areas are masked using a low tack 3M tape to avoid polish stains.
- Full set of paint depth readings are taken to form a brief history of the car.
- Polish and pad testing to figure out the most effective combination for your paint type.
- Two stage machine polish is then conducted over the entire vehicle, until the desired finish is achieved.
- Paintwork wiped down with Gyeon PREP to remove polish oils and residue, in order to form the ideal surface for the paint coating.
- AUTOBRITE Supersonic Nano hybrid Si02 paint coating applied to all paintwork. (SuperSonic is a water based, cross-linking, Si02 based, Nano-hybrid sealant that protects against UV, bird lime, heat and oxidization, lasting for a minimum of 12 months. The Nano Hybrid film bonds to the paintwork for extensive hydrophobicity & protects against surface contamination.
- All windows cleaned using a dedicated glass cleaner.
- All windows polished using a dedicated glass polish.
- All windows sealed using dedicated glass sealant.
- All plastic trims dressed.
- Wheel arches protected (plastic wheel arch liners only).
- Wheel faces protected using dedicated wheel sealant.
- Tyre walls dressed.
- Exhaust tips polished.
- Final vehicle dust down before handover/collection.
Additional Add On Services – POA
- Debadging or badge replacement (customer to supply replacement emblem) – From £40.00
- Headlight Restoration – From £40.00
- Complete engine bay deep clean and protect – From £40.00
- Convertible roof full deep clean and protect using dedicated cleaners and hydrophobic protection (up to 12 months protection) – From £60.00
For the full booking T&Cs click here or see our FAQ page.