The enhancement detail introduces a single stage machine polish to restore a far deeper level of gloss to your vehicle’s paintwork. The single stage refining process is capable of removing in the region of 60% of the swirl marks that may currently be present and will, without a shadow of a doubt, achieve a huge amount of added clarity to the finish.
- Wheels fully decontaminated including the brake callipers to remove iron fallout and tar deposits.
- Arches flushed and cleaned, tyre walls cleaned using dedicated tyre brush.
- Exhaust tips cleaned.
- Door shuts and sills pre-rinsed and cleaned using a variety of soft detailing brushes and all purpose cleaner.
- Bodywork extensively washed using snow foam, hand washed using the two-bucket method (including grit guards), premium high lubricity gloss shampoo and a Gtechniq microfibre wash mitt.
- A soft detailing brush and all purpose cleaner are used to clean the grilles, badges, filler cap area and window sills etc.
- Two stage decontamination process to remove iron fallout/ferrous contaminants and tar deposits.
- A second Snow foam wash to ensure decontamination chemical remnants are fully removed.
- Paintwork, windows and lights are clay barred to remove all final surface contamination.
- Vehicle dried using soft microfibre drying towels.
- Wheels, panel gaps and crevices blown dry to remove the trapped water and to eliminate any drips.
- Plastic trim and any delicate areas are masked using a low tack 3M tape to avoid polish stains.
- Full set of paint depth readings are taken to form a brief history of the car.
- Polish and pad testing to figure out the most effective combination for your paint type.
- Single stage machine polish is then conducted over the entire vehicle, until the desired finish is achieved.
- Paintwork wiped down with Gyeon PREP to remove polish oils and residue, in order to form the ideal surface for the paint coating.
- AUTOBRITE Supersonic Nano hybrid Si02 paint coating applied to all paintwork. (SuperSonic is a water based, cross-linking, Si02 based, Nano-hybrid sealant that protects against UV, bird lime, heat and oxidization, lasting for a minimum of 12 months. The Nano Hybrid film bonds to the paintwork for extensive hydrophobicity & protects against surface contamination.
- All windows cleaned using a dedicated glass cleaner.
- All windows polished using a dedicated glass polish.
- All windows sealed using dedicated glass sealant.
- All plastic trims dressed.
- Wheel arches protected (plastic wheel arch liners only).
- Wheel faces protected using dedicated wheel sealant.
- Tyre walls dressed.
- Exhaust tips polished.
- Final vehicle dust down before handover/collection.
- Wheels off – cleaned and protected.
Get A Quote.
Get In Touch
Telephone: 07506 403677